INVISIBLE WINDSHIELD WIPERS
- Repels rain for remarkably improved vision
- Makes it easier to clear ice, snow and even dirt
- Reduces glare in the rain, especially at night
- Helps reduce water marks and keeps down salt water
Just a glimpse of how great a treated and untreated windshield looks before and after.
See Clearly, Drive Safer... today and every day with Invisible Windshield Wipers.
When your safety is involved, SEE CLEARLY and DRIVE SAFER.
Apply on windshields, side windows, and rear windows to form a protective shield to repel snow, sleet and water, enabling better visibility. When applied to the surface of a window, windshield or glass surface, the product comes out in a light mist and clings to the surface without running. It is easily removed with a clean towel or microfiber cloth leaving a streak-free finish.
Once you've driven with Invisible Windshield Wipers, you won't want to drive without it.
Also, may be applied to glass shower doors, or any other glass surface!
- Step 1: Clean. Thoroughly clean and dry the glass.
- Step 2: Apply. Hold the applicator between the thumb and fingers with the pad down and level over the windshield.
- Step 3: Dry. Wipe the glass with a clean dry paper towel immediately after applicator has been applied to the entire windshield.